I wanted to put together a recipe for simple baked chicken that was easy to make. This recipe is EASY and delicious and uses ingredients easily found. My husband and daughter loved this chicken so I think it should be good for a quick dinner for your family.
Cavender’s Greek Seasoning
freshly Ground Pepper
1. Lay out the chicken drumsticks on a baking sheet or glass baking dish covered with foil (for easy cleanup).
2. Sprinkle the chicken drumsticks on all sides generously with Cavender’s Greek Seasoning, Italian Seasoning, and freshly ground pepper.
3. Take small pinches of smoked paprika and sprinkle sparingly on the chicken drumsticks on all sides.
4. Lightly salt the chicken. Do not over salt.
5. Bake the chicken (do it in a convection oven if you have one) at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Rotate the chicken drumsticks so that the other side is facing up. Sprinkle again with Cavendar’s Greek Seasoning and Italian Seasoning. Continue baking the chicken at 375 degrees for another 15 minutes.
Dr. Jacqueline "Jax" Cheung grew up in Sacramento, California. She is a Christian Wife, Proud Mom, Major Foodie, Sacramento Native, Elk Grove Resident, Feminist, Adoption Advocate, Blogger, Freelance Writer, and Cat Lover. Jax is the owner of the award winning Jax Chronicles Blog & Adoption Ministry. She also works as a Freelance Writer and writes for the Elk Grove Tribune, Sacramento4Kids, and many other publications. Jax is married to Dr. Kenneth Cheung (Kenny). Jax and Kenny live in Elk Grove, California and have 2 daughters named Roxy and Carissa, and 3 cats named Mochi, Miso, and Mango. To follow my journey please like my Jax Chronicles Facebook page, follow my Instagram @jaxchronicles, follow my Twitter @jaxchronicles, or check out Jax Chronicles Blog & Adoption ministry.